Send Recurring Notification
FB Recurring Notification feature is available only if the bot is deployed on FB Messenger Channel. The FB recurring notification node enables the user to receive notifications at a specific interval, either daily, weekly, or monthly, depending on the frequency that the user has opted in. Notifications can be related to ongoing promotions and campaigns that the user is interested in.
Using Engati’s Recurring notifications node you can capture the required information such as Notification frequency and topic. You can then use this information to categorize and send broadcasts to the targeted users.
As a bot builder, you can configure the following on the Send recurring notification node:
- Frequency: You can select only one frequency category per node.
- Daily - One notification/day
- Weekly - One notification/week
- Monthly - One notification/month
2. Topic: Here you can directly set a topic name or pass an attribute based on the option provided. This helps in categorizing the users based on the category they have opted-in.
3. Upload image: You can send the opt-in message with an image by selecting this option.
After collecting the required information like Frequency and Topic from the users who have opted-in, you can configure the broadcasts based on their opt-in category.
- Broadcast name: You can set any name of your choice for the broadcast.
- Target channels: By default Facebook messenger will be selected as this feature is only available for the Facebook channel.
- Broadcast type: Select the options based on the type of your broadcast. Using send message option you can send a simple text message, Also you can send a text message with multiple options or you can trigger a path.
- Broadcast topic: Enter the category/option name in which the user has opted-in for receiving the recurring notifications.
- Broadcast message: Here enter the main body text of your broadcast.
- Broadcast repetition: Select broadcast frequency as per the opt-in frequency selected by the user.
- Date: Select the start and end date depending on the broadcast frequency.
- Time: You can set the time period for which you want to send the broadcast to the targeted audience.