In today’s digital world, protecting your data from intruders or hackers is essential. This can be achieved through good security measures. Using a strong password does help you in maintaining a safe digital life. Still, sometimes a strong password can also be easily cracked by hackers.
Engati’s Two-factor authentication is implemented for the protection of the user’s credentials and the resources the user can access.
- Go to Profile > Account settings > Password settings - Authentication mode
2. Based on the entitlement, you could see an option for a password with 2FA in the dropdown menu.
3. After selecting it, 4 blank boxes will appear to enter the OTP, sent on your associated email id.
4. Click on ‘Save’.
5. You will be asked to set a secondary password for your account
6. You can always change the password by clicking on the OTP button and verifying your account.
7. Now Two-factor authentication is enabled for your account.
- Enter your email address and passwVerificationord
- Once your two-factor authentication is enabled, in order to log in to your account you need to follow these steps:
2. If the password entered is correct, an OTP will be sent to the email address which is associated with your Engati account.
3. Along with that, a textbox would appear to enter the OTP.
4. If the OTP entered is correct, you would be able to log in to your account.