Usage Details - Wallets
We are introducing a prepaid wallet billing system, which marks a significant stride in our commitment to making Engati more transparent for our valued customers. This transparency extends not only to usage and technical capacity but also to billing and account controls.
Wallet is a pay-as-you-go prepaid offering from Engati. Using Wallets you can self recharge your account balance and your WhatsApp conversations will be deducted from the balance depending on your usage.
Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your Account Manager to get the Wallet enabled for your account.
Once logged into your Engati account, Go to your profile at the right-top corner and click ‘Account Settings’.
Under account settings, navigate to the ‘Usage Details’ option present on the left side of your screen.
On the top side, you can see an option to Recharge and check the Wallet Statement and the Consumption History.
Click on the ‘Recharge’ button.
A pop-up will appear for you to enter the Recharge amount and click on Continue.
With the amount entered, you will be taken to the payment page to complete the payment using any of the available payment methods.
Note: An additional tax of 18% on top of the requested recharge will be applicable to Indian customers for INR billing
Depending on the recharge amount corresponding Points will be added to your account that will be deducted based on usage.
Amount recharged will be added to your account as points. 1 Point is equal to 1 INR or 1 USD, depending on your account and region.
- If you recharge your account with 5000 INR your account will be credited with 5000 Points. If you use 100 WhatsApp marketing conversations and your contract dictates 1 INR per marketing conversation, your updated balance will be 4900 Points (5000-100 Points)
- Similarly, if your account was in USD and you recharge your account with 500 USD your account will be credited with 500 Points. If you use 100 WhatsApp marketing conversations and your contract dictates 0.02 USD per marketing conversation, your updated balance will be 498 Points (500-2 Points)
Depending on the usage that is number of WhatsApp conversations incurred and conversation pricing quoted in your contract, your wallet balance will be deducted
Kindly mention the same to the team via email or to your Account Managers while upgrading, your current credits will be converted to Points and added to your account.
- To add or top-up credits, there was a manual back and forth involved with the team. Using Wallets you can self-recharge and pay as you go according to your needs and usage
- Using Consumption History you can now track your daily usage and type of conversations
- Detailed ledger or history is available to track recharges and deductions
Engati Wallets is available only for customers at this moment. Partners can use the current credit system or get in touch with your Account Manager.