If customers mark the template as spam, it blocks the template and impacts the account quality.
Avoid losing account quality by allowing your customers to opt-out from receiving the messages and get a quick list of users choosing to opt-out.
- Go to Broadcasts > Message Templates > Create New Template
- Enable the opt-out toggle button
- After enabling the opt-out button, by default the footer gets pref-filled with a ‘Not interested? Tap Stop promotions’ text. You can edit it depending on your use case.
- Once you enable the opt-out option, an opt-out button would get created in which the button type would be set as Quick reply.
- The Quick reply button can trigger a path or trigger a path and attribute together. (Option would be visible while creating a broadcast)
- Note: You need to tag the button while creating a broadcast.
The list of opted-out users can be used to exclude the opted-out users while sending the broadcasts.
- Go to Broadcast > Basic Broadcast
- Once you select your approved template, you get an option to tag a particular button as an opt-out button.
- Users who click on that button would be added to the opt-out list.
- These users can be excluded from the broadcast by toggling the ‘Exclude users who have opted-out’ button.