Release Notes July 2023
As part of our monthly deployments, we had a release on 18th July 2023.
Following is the summary of the changes :
- It provides ability for the partners to expose the required bots as ready to use templates for their customers
- Engati has compiled bot a small set of bots which will help the partners and their customers to get the interested partners started. Enablement is on a case-to-case basis, this is live for a set of existing and all new WL partners
- Each partner can have common or their own set of bots as templates
- These templates will act as a good starting point for the partner’s customer onboarding/success to get started, they won’t have to start from scratch
- It will be easier for the WL partner customers to get started by using a template
- For WL partners with a unique/single use case, it will be straightforward and quick to on board and get a new customer started - by reducing the time to onboard as low as 10 mins depending on the use case. For the available templates, time to go live can reduce by 90%
- All WL partners have same themes, even the login page is pretty much the same today
- This will help partners to upload their custom CSS to modify the login and registration page from changing the background, aligning login/reg fields to adding required image/videos as needed
- Help WL partners differentiate from each other and Engati based on the landing/login page
- It is a one stop shop that provides quick setup and easy navigation to various feature settings on the platform. It has most of the ecommerce specific features tied to business use cases on a single page.
- It is available for all the Shopify and Woocommerce customers as well as Whitelabled partners.
- All new and existing customers can access this page from the left navigation menu.
- This will not only help with easy navigation but would also give an overview of various conversion and retention features that Engati offers.
- Ordering of conversations on Messages screen today is done based on the latest user activity
- The same has been modified to bring a conversation to the top irrespective of who sent the last message - Agent, Bot or the User
- This will help customers to look at all conversations based on recent activity/not only the user activity.
- Help bring Messages closer to the other popular messaging apps customers and agents use like, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
- If an agent types a message and leaves it in between or toggles to some other page/tab/conversation the message or text is removed from the input area
- This change will help carry over the text or message as typed by the agent for that particular login session for the same agent - in the same way it happens on WhatsApp today
- Help increase productivity and save agent’s time of typing the message twice for a particular conversation in some cases it can save up to 5-10% of the time per day
- Help bring Messages/Inbox at par with agent’s expectation and other messaging apps frequently used
Now promptly identify unresponsive agents and take them offline, reducing the wait time caused by unattended queries and providing the attention they deserve.
- In Customer segmentation, we can now create segments based on product name.
- It is available for all the Shopify and Woocommerce customers as well as Whitelabled partners by default
- All new and existing customers can access this feature.
- This enhancement will help our customers' businesses to retarget all the end users who purchased a specific product and upsell similar products to them and improve conversion.
- Template messages for campaign features such as order status updates, abandoned checkout recovery, re-order and feedback campaigns will automatically be available in the path upon onboarding on the platform.
- It is applicable for all the Shopify and Woocommerce customers as well as Whitelabled partners.
- All new customers who get onboarded will have the paths added in their bot.
- It will give the first time customers mainly the trial ones, a smoother and faster setup process without having to add manually add template messages in the path to shoot out campaign notifications used by most of the customers.
- Zecpe is a tool that provides one-click checkout on ecommerce websites.
- As part of this integration, end users dropping off from Zecpe’s checkout page, Engati will send out abandoned checkout notifications to them.
- It is available for all the Shopify customers and Whitelabeled partners without any additional charge.
- All new and existing customers can access this.
- This is an additional integration provided by Engati to all Shopify customers who are using Zecpe checkout tool on their website.
- We can send out WhatsApp notifications when a tag is updated in Shopify orders. This can be setup and enabled via path builder.
- It is available for all the Shopify customers and Whitelabeled partners.
- All new and existing customers who require this, can have it setup in their bot.
- Customers can send out RTO reminders, manual COD confirmation, and call back requests and various such use cases can be achieved using this flow.