Release Notes June 2023
As part of our monthly deployments we had a release on 20th of June 2023.
Following is the summary of the changes,
- The contacts feature is now available under the ‘Users’ Menu option for easier management.
- Teams accessible from the menu bar for quick navigation
- Users can download a tag report from the Users table
- Introducing personalized chat backgrounds for Live Chat Agents! Express your individuality and create a unique environment for customer conversations with engaging themes.
- User queries received via Email are now visible in the Mobile app OneView inbox.
Email notifications will now be sent to users upon reaching 80% credit consumption.
Introducing a dedicated feedback report with date and agent-based viewing options for enhanced tracking and analysis.
Easily mark conversations as starred from the middle screen of Engati Inbox instead of being only available upon hovering over the chat.
This will be available on the Enterprise Inbox as well.
Now promptly identify unresponsive agents and take them offline, reducing the wait time caused by unattended queries and providing the attention they deserve.
Contacts shared by the end user can be stored as attributes, making them visible within Messages on Engati inbox for easy access.
Using WhatsApp Payment feature you can now natively collect payments, track status and logs of the payment.
Shortened links now used for form and identity nodes on non-web channels (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) instead of lengthy links.
You will be notified whenever there is an authentication error due to password change or any other reason for Instagram and Facebook channel.
Woocommerce customers can now seamlessly integrate Razorpay with the platform, enabling the generation of Razorpay payment links during checkout for WhatsApp commerce and Product Discovery flows.
Simplified process to create new bots using Shopify/Woocommerce templates directly from the My Bots page, eliminating the need to navigate to the /bot-setup URL.
Queries asked in Non-English languages will be replied back by the bot in the same language required that the document uploaded is in English.
In Oneview Product search feature, agents can now search products based on the SKU as well.