Release Notes October 2022
We had a successful release yesterday - 27th Sep 2022. With this release, we added new features, resolved and enhanced several customer requests and enhancements.
Following is the summary of changes :
Further enhancements and improvements in the new Simplified OneView feature to improve the customer experience and adding of additional features like - Starred conversations, Multiple image upload.
Livechat Audit Analytics were added in the last sprint to help users keep a track of agent sign-in and sign-out times. Now, bulk data dump for all portal users/agents can be downloaded from a single place to slice it further in excel.
We have now added detailed step-by-step logs to track and show conversation assignments to an agent. These will be visible from MA for now but post feedback and improvements will be rolled out to all customers by default to track.
More progress was made in this direction. Beta release of the feature is planned for new customers
To facilitate bulk upload of prospective contacts for broadcast use cases, a new feature to significantly reduce the time taken to import contacts into the Engati platform. A user can now just upload numbers in a short amount of time and start sending broadcasts right away. This will be launched in Beta capacity to new customers and will gradually be made the default behaviour for mass broadcasts.
Started with the migration of current customers so that users can be searched on the user.phone_no attribute on Messages/one view screen. We are now in a state to migrate high-priority customers or customers are asking for this on a case-to-case basis with portal-wide migration going on parallelly
The ability for customers to change to username and password-based login even if they have signed up with social login - Google, Facebook or Outlook365.
- Improved experience for user list uploads
- Linking of broadcast with detailed campaign analytics
Further progress and improvement on the bot UI which would revamp the bot experience on the web.
Portuguese support was added on the portal to translate WL portal to Brazilian Portuguese language
Improvements were done to the WhatsApp Template creation workflow and make it easy to use with added features like option to Copy, View existing templates.
WhatsApp cloud as a WhatsApp provider has been added and is now in Alpha version, last few missing features like file upload and mass broadcast will be added in the next sprint
The team has started with ground work on social inbox to get all the latest comments and reactions on Facebook and Instagram posts. More to do in the upcoming sprints.
A text when shared as part of image wasn’t getting captured on one-view, this has now been added to the product
Shiprocket and Razorpay integrations were further improved from integration and UI standpoint
The current release also focussed on analytics and attribution so as to demonstrate value to customers. These include the Shopify dashboard as well as customer and product segment analytics.
- Improvements to docusense. The docusense feature can now accept dynamically created urls as inputs.
- Improved response time for all NLP features - FAQs, Domain Intelligence and Image search.
- Improvements to the Domain Intelligence response quality.
- Report generation for image based product search.
- Improvements made to Product Discovery flows.
- Product Cache will be enabled for product results.
- Product Discovery Enablement UI is available for the store owners.
- Improvements were made to capture Store insights, Cart abandonment, price point and conversational data analytics. These will be available in the Campaign Analytics Dashboard.