Engati - User Guide
Release Notes October 2023
As part of our monthly deployments, we had a release on 11th October 2023. Following is the summary of the changes:
- As observed in Meta’s template approval behaviour, recently approved templates cannot be used for mass broadcasts and fail
- Introduced advisory on product to display a message that conveys the same, when broadcasting to recently approved templates
- Portal is not available in Arabic language for WL partners and customers
- RTL alignment for the language is not supported
- Whitelabel partners can connect their custom knowledge base or help doc to White Labeled portal
- We have added a “Send Feedback” option where customers can easily share their feedback on the platform.
- This feedback can be viewed on Engati’s Master Admin under Templates.