Engati - User Guide
Release Notes September 2023
As part of our monthly deployments, we had a release on 12th September 2023. Following is the summary of the changes:
- New type of attribute has been added which will allow the agents to use the dropdown functionality from one view
- Currently this will not be visible for automation on the bot and end user, but agents can use it for live chat
- Earlier JSON arrays were visible to the end user on website bot widget for Dropdown field in Form node
- Only values will be visible on the website bot widget
- Earlier agents could only reply to emails received on the email ID, but now they can draft and send a new email from oneview inbox
- New attributes were added for Agent’s name, email ID. These can be used further in bot flow for automations
- Previously while retargeting, we would first create a broadcast and then import contacts causing some delay after sending the broadcast.
- In this enhancement, we now upload the contact list in a quicker manner and then move to broadcasting providing a better user experience.
- In our previous release, we introduced AI-based product recommendations in Live chat where agents can find cross-sell and upsell recommendations as well as top sellers and share them with their customers.
- In order to navigate to this feature, we have added a shortcut in the text message box as an icon clicking on which opens up the Share Products tab with just one click.