Note: Zendesk direct integration is supported on all paid plans,
However, the rate limit per minute for each plan varies. Refer here for more details, https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/support/usage_limits#plan-rate-limits
- Owner or Supervisor can enable Zendesk application, by navigating to ‘Integration’ option from top right corner or at the left hand side of bar.
2. Click on ‘Zendesk’ and enable the option – ‘Allow agents to configure their own account’
Saving this will enable the Zendesk Application for all the users (Owner, Supervisors and Agents). You can read more on the same here, Account Setup.
- Zendesk at present supports 3 use cases
- Create Ticket
- Get Ticket
- Update Ticket
- Agent can click on the Integration icon and click on the required Application
3. If an account is not integrated, agent will be redirected to the Integration page to integrate an account
4. Agents can select one of the options form Create Ticket, Get Ticket and Update Ticket
5. Workflow according to each option will differ,
- Create Ticket – Agent can give ticket details and the ticket will be created and Ticket ID will be displayed at the end, which can be copied to clipboard and sent to the end user
2. Get Ticket – Agent can enter ticket ID and the corresponding ticket details will be fetched, and the same can be copied to clipboard and sent to the user
3. Update Ticket – Agent can enter ticket id and the corresponding ticket details will be fetched and the same can be updated and Saved.
(Note: Zendesk requires a Comment to be added with any new Attachment, please provide a value in Comment field to Save the updated ticket)