A chatbot is the core element in the platform around which other entities and functionalities are built. A chatbot can be defined as an encapsulation of the responses and the conversational flows. It would be also inclusive of associated capabilities of broadcasts, live chat, campaigns, etc.
2. Chatbot Components
The core building components of a chatbot include
- FAQs – FAQs are a set of queries, query variations, and the response to be sent for those queries. This is the building block for training the chatbot.
- Paths – Engati’s best-in-class conversation flow modeller allows you to build conversation flows easily using a drag & drop UI.
- Intents and Entities – For advanced intelligence, you can create FAQs with intents that handle system entities like dates, location, etc as well as custom entities.
- To aid with the conversation intelligence and capabilities to handle Synonyms, Stopwords are also available for you to configure and manage.
Besides the core build components, there are a number of features available to aid you with your marketing, customer support, HR, and service management requirements. The key ones here include
- Live Chat: Engati allows the conversation to be transferred to your support agents if the bot is not able to help your users during a conversation
- Campaigns & Broadcast: Use push messaging via your bot to keep your users engaged
- Integrations: Integrate with a variety of Cloud or internal apps using Engati’s strong integration capabilities.
- Analytics & Reporting: Get various reports on users interacting with your Chatbot. Understand aggregate patterns as well as look at individual user interactions to make better decisions on continued utilization & training of your chatbot.
A single chatbot can be deployed or set up in multiple channels. The platform is designed in a way on the 'build once – deploy anywhere' philosophy at the core. You can choose from 15+ channels and deploy.
4. Multiple Chatbots
You can create multiple chatbots from the platform, as per the plan limitations and they can be connected independently to the various channels. You can view and manage all your chatbots under your account from the home screen.